Mitch’s reactions when their lights went out. The first one never fails to make me smile.
i wish boobs were like an accessory instead of something permanently attached to you like you could say “wow this dress would look really good with these boobs” and “i feel like wearing boobs today” or “not really digging boobs so i’m not gonna put them on” and “boobs just aren’t my thing”
THAT WOULD SOLVE LIKE 6 OF MY PROBLEMS OMFG
I got 99 problems and permanent boobage is about 26 of them.
I will always remember when the doctor was me.
bbc sherlock // caps (7/100)
- fat women: *gets shit on by peers, media, the fashion industry, products and marketing*
- skinny women: *praised by literally everyone*
- skinny women: *doesn't say shit while fat women are being put down*
- Nicki: fuck skinny bitches
- skinny women: what the FUCK what htE FUCK??? YOU ARE Nt gonna get ANYhwer by shMING ANY body type...we have to LOVE evyer,,,one!!!!1111
idk why i gif that
mitch grassi could describe my death and i would honestly fall deeper in love with him and his voice
"We’re gonna tell them who we are?"
Jensen learning to use twitter, first picture posted.
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
when u see the booty
FUCKING BROCK’S EYES